Practical Chinese - Lesson 2
Today laoshi taught us Lesson 2 which is Greetings Part 2
Here are the dialogues listed in the textbook:
A: Syarif, ni hao ma? (Syarif, how are you?)
B: Wo hen hao. Ni mama, baba ma? (I am fine, how about your mom & dad?)
A: Tamen dou hen hao. Ni mang ma? (They are both doing great. Are you busy?)
B: Wo bu mang. Ni nan pengyou ne? (I am not busy. How about your boyfriend?)
A: Ta hen mang (He is very busy)
A: Gege, ni yao kafei ma? (Elder brother, do you want coffee?)
B: Wo yao kafei. (I want coffee)
C: Wo ye yao kafei. (I want coffee too)
A: Hao, women dou he kafei. (Great, we all drink coffee)
Here are some videos for assistance:
Here are the dialogues listed in the textbook:
A: Syarif, ni hao ma? (Syarif, how are you?)
B: Wo hen hao. Ni mama, baba ma? (I am fine, how about your mom & dad?)
A: Tamen dou hen hao. Ni mang ma? (They are both doing great. Are you busy?)
B: Wo bu mang. Ni nan pengyou ne? (I am not busy. How about your boyfriend?)
A: Ta hen mang (He is very busy)
A: Gege, ni yao kafei ma? (Elder brother, do you want coffee?)
B: Wo yao kafei. (I want coffee)
C: Wo ye yao kafei. (I want coffee too)
A: Hao, women dou he kafei. (Great, we all drink coffee)
Here are some videos for assistance:
That's all for today, thank you!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment